Langsung ke konten utama

Gender Equality

What is Gender Equality?

Gender equality is achieved when women and men enjoy the same rights and opportunities across all sectors of society, including economic participation and decision-making, and when the different behaviours, aspirations and needs of women and men are equally valued and favoured.
The Council of Europe has also compiled Gender Equality Glossary based on the definitions and terms of Council of Europe instruments and standards relating to gender equality and this is available online.
While the world has achieved progress towards gender equality and women’s empowerment under the Millennium Development Goals (including equal access to primary education between girls and boys), women and girls continue to suffer discrimination and violence in every part of the word
What the effect of gender equality?
For the good effect, women can do men’s job, and many of men cang understimate women.
For the bad effect, women think that all of men job’s should women do.

Why we choose Gender equality?

Because, until this day, women are often considered weak and only become a complementary figure. Moreover, there is a pattern of thinking that the role of women is only limited to working in the kitchen, taking care of family and children, si that in the end outside things become unimportant.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Formal Invitation Letter

SMA Negeri 3 bandung J. Belitung No. 8, Kota Bandung|Phone (0221)456877|Fax (0211)534188 August 28 th , 2018 Shafira Audy P. Headmaster 3 Senior High School Jl. Belitung No. 8 Bandung, 23541 Subject: An invitation for a 12 th grade graduation event Dear all parents, An honor to inform you of the 12 th grade graduation event. The event is going to start on October 2 nd . There will be performances from some younger class students and also there’s will be some speech from 12 th grade student. We really ask you to attend this event on October 2 nd at 8 a.m. until the event finish, on the ballroom hotel Transxxxci. Thank you for your time. Please contact us on this number 2754316875 for more information Sincerely, Shafira Audy P.

About Myself

                       About Myself Hello! My name is Sespiana and you can call me Sespi. I’m 16 years old. I have 3 siblings. 1 older brother, his name is Daffa Buchika, 1 little brother, his name is Desnanda, and 1 little sister, her name is Endiana.  At Elementary School, I’m good at swimming, and I won many of swimming championship. But now, I’m not sure that I can swim again. I'm not sure it has an advantage, because it depends on each person's opinions. But for weakness, I'm sure many weaknesses I have, like too noisy so that makes others uncomfortable. At collage, I hope I can join Medical Faculty at UI, but if I cant join at UI I hope I can join at UNPAD, because to be a doctor is my dream since I was at Elementary School. To make it happen, what I have to do is learn, to pray to God, and ask for the bench of the two parents. 

Bakti Desa 2019

BAKTI DESA 2019 On January 3, 2019, SMAN 3 Bandung held an annual event called the Baiti Village, this event was specialized for high school students of high school. This party is implemented in 3 days, this event is intended that we be re-socialize with the community. On the first day we gathered in the SMA Negeri 3 Bandung, then departed in the morning using public transport, arrived there morning at 12 o'clock, we were directly on the group to visit their respective parents' homes to rest, I with my friend named Nisya and Syifa. After a short rest, we came out to visit our other friends friends, then when we returned to help our parents cook, after cooking our agenda was teaching the child of the kindergarten. The day was tired and wasted with a day-to-day activities. The next chase we were classified visiting potato groves and photo of a brief photo, after our recent show just playing with children at our home. We really enjoyed that day. And the next team we visit